Waaaay back when I started my first blog, these questionnaires were all the rage.
It’s been a long time since I’ve participated in one of these, and I haven’t done one since I started this blog, so I figured I’d change things up a bit this week and go back to some old school blogging (as Cori calls it).
1.Were you named after anyone? My middle name is the same as my mom’s high school best friend. I was always going to be Angela (or Trevor if I were a boy) but that’s just because my parents like it. For a while I didn’t like my middle name, but now I really really love it.
2. When was the last time you cried? If I had been asked this question a year ago, the answer probably would have been “5 minutes ago” but now? I’m not exactly sure. I probably cry 2-3 times a month as I’m feeling emotional or sad about something.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Honestly? It depends on the day. Some days my writing is really neat and other days it just looks like gross scribbles.
4. What is your favourite lunch meat? If I’m going to consume lunch meat (which isn’t very often) I’ll usually go with turkey, unless I’m making Rubens, then it’s most certainly Montreal smoked meat. Yum!
5. Do you have kids? Ahahahaha. Oh, wait, this is a serious question? Well then. Nope. I surely do not.
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? I hope so! I can be overwhelming at times, but I’m also pretty fun to be around.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Me? Sarcastic? Never! 😛
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Sure do. I may get strep or tonsilitis yearly, but no one seems to want to take these suckers out; guess I’m stuck with them.
9. Would you bungee jump? Considering that reading the question and then seriously thinking about it gives me anxiety, probably not. I’d like to think I’m brave enough to do it, but I’m pretty sure I’d start crying hysterically and back out of it. I may have conquered a lot of my anxiety issues, but willfully launching myself off a bridge with an elastic tied to my ankles just doesn’t sound fun to me.
10 What is your favourite cereal? I very rarely, if ever, eat cereal. I just, don’t like it. If we can agree that oatmeal is a type of cereal, I’d be willing to say that, as I will make myself a bowl of oatmeal on the weekends. Sometimes.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope. Not even my fancy expensive running shoes. I know it’s bad for them, but I just can’t bring myself to bend over (TWSS) and untie them when I walk in the door.
12. Do you think you are strong? Mentally/emotionally – hell yeah! I know for certain I am. Physically? I’m actually a bit of a weakling. Sure I may run a lot, but I really don’t spend much (if any) time getting strong. I’m hoping to change this up in the future!
13. What is your favourite ice cream? I’m a super boring ice cream person – I’ll usually go with plain vanilla. But, if we’re talking gelato, I want ALL THE FLAVOURS. I currently have (no joke) nine different kinds of gelato in my freezer. Anyone wanna come over for a gelato party?!
14. What is the first thing you notice about other people? Gosh, I’m not really sure. I really, truly have no idea. I’ve ran though some first meeting scenarios in my head and I have no idea what I notice first at all. It could be shoes, though. 🙂
15. Red or pink? Easy peasy – pink for sure! I prefer teal or purple over pink, but I’m definitely a pink person.
16. What is your least favourite thing about yourself? That I don’t always take my own advice. I think it’s much easier to give advice when you’re a third party and are emotionally removed from a situation, but it’s so so different when you’re in it. Sometimes I’m very much a “do what I say, not as I do” person.
17. Any tattoos? Nope. Well, not yet, anyway.
18. Do you love sports? I do love sports! There’s a long running joke that I’m a bit of a dude for how much I love certain sports. I’m a huge hockey, UFC and F1 fan. I’ve also kind of started watching NFL but I’m still lost on some of the rules.
19. What colour shoes are you wearing? My gold Tory Burch flats that I picked up in Anaheim in 2011. They live at work and I wear them nearly every day.
20. What was the last thing you ate? A granola bar. But not one of those store bought, packaged things, I made a new batch this weekend and they were yummy!
21. What are you listening to right now? The country station on Songza. I think because I worked in a tiny room with lots of people for so long when I don’t have background noise my office feels way too quiet, so I listen to music all day.
22. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Teal. Because it’s pretty. That’s all.
23. Favourite smells? Freshly brewed coffee. Lavender vanilla candles. Guys fresh out of the shower.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My bestie.
25. Mountain hideaway or beach house? Beach house, 100%. I realize I live near the mountains, but the beach is where my soul is. Every time I look at vacation destinations I require a beach. I’m actually longing for a beach right now.
26. Sport to watch? Hockey. The answer is always hockey.
27. Hair colour? Dark brown, but I get my hair dyed to a more reddish brown colour because I think it’s pretty.
28. Eye colours? Green.
29. Do you wear contacts? Yup, nearly 24/7. Don’t worry, I have contacts that are designed to be slept in. I’ve had them for nearly 10 years and I can’t imagine going back to not seeing the alarm clock when I wake up.
30. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings. (TWSS). I despise scary movies. Seriously. Hate, hate, hate.
31. Last movie you watched? Veronica Mars. I rented it off iTunes and just chilled on the couch on Sunday. It was cute.
32. What colour shirt are you wearing? Black. But it’s not as boring as it sounds as I’m also wearing purple pants 🙂
33. Summer or winter? SUMMER! See the above question about living in a beach house? Summer. Always always summer.
34. Hugs or kisses? While kisses are nice, there’s something about a hug from a friend when you’re having a rough day that just seems to solve a lot of problems. So, both?
35. Computer or television? What about watching TV on my computer? Hmmmm 😉
36. What book are you reading right now? I’ve finally picked up the Outlander series and I’m on book two right now Dragonfly in Amber. So far I’m really enjoying it.
37. What’s on your mouse pad? Boring and grey.
38. What color is your house? Taupe. Because all condos are painted taupe. Zzzzzz.
39. What color is your car? Technically it’s white, but right now it’s probably a white covered in dirt colour because of all the melting snow. It definitely needs to be washed.
40. What’s one motto you live by? I found this quote last year when I was having a rough time and I like to remind myself of it from time to time. Life certainly has its ups and downs, but I’m so certain that everything does and will turn out for the best.
Tell me: Pick a question (or two!) and leave your answer in the comments!
More ways to connect with Ange: Facebook --> Cowgirl Runs Twitter --> @cowgirlruns Instagram --> cowgirlruns Bloglovin --> cowgirlruns