Two days since Boxing Day and still no post up? Jeepers, I’m not doing so well on the blogging front this break 🙂
To recap, here’s what I had hoped to find on Boxing Day:
- Clairsonic from Sephora (I’m hoping it’s on sale!)
- Jeggings from Express (I have two $25 off if you spend $50 coupons on top of sale prices)
- Steam mop (to keep the allergies at bay with the kitty)
- New front closet doors (because the dang things broke)
- Goodies from Bath and Body Works (if I see anything I like)
- Present for The Cowboy (we used Airmiles to purchase replacement headphones for him)
And here’s what I managed to buy, complete with photos, of course! 🙂
Christmas themed Philosophy products
New closet doors – although these really will hinder my picture taking ability since we have no full length mirror in the house now….
Steam mop! Yay!
(I know need to pull this out and re-mop my floors since the kitten decided to step in poop this morning. Ew!)
What post would be complete without gratitutous pictures of said stinky kitten?! 🙂
Snoozing on the couch with The Cowboy
Sleeping in our bed. He’s decided he prefers to sleep in my chest, or on our pillows.
Also – thank goodness the poop incident didn’t happen when we were sleeping. Ugh. Cat poop in our bed would be GROSS.
Happy Wednesday everyone 🙂
We’re opening presents with The Cowboy’s parents tomorrow so I’m sure I’ll be posting about more fun things. We’re crossing our fingers for a Soda Stream!